Some paper search results include columns with score graphs. Click on a score column heading to sort the paper list using that score. Search > View options changes how scores are sorted. There are five choices:
- Counts (default)
- Sort by the number of highest scores, then the number of second-highest scores, then the number of third-highest scores, and so on. To sort a paper with fewer reviews than others, HotCRP adds phantom reviews with scores just below the paper’s lowest real score. Also known as Minshall score.
- Sort by the average (mean) score.
- Sort by the median score.
- Sort by the variance in scores.
- Max − min
- Sort by the difference between the largest and smallest scores (a good measure of differences of opinion).
- My score
- Sort by your score. In the score graphs, your score is highlighted with a darker colored square.